The handbooks contain vital information every student should know. The following is a guide as to some of the most important information from the handbooks.
Information to focus on includes
- Dates of the challenge
- The aims of the program
- Safety features of your vehicle
- Safety features of the rider/pusher
- Classes our teams will be entered in
- RACV Program Sponsors
- Explaining the different areas of the program
- Maximum and minimum riders
- Percentage breakdown of scores
- Vehicle handling and training
- Race durations
The first written test will happen in the first couple of weeks of Term 2.